Your convenient substitute to cash or cheques
Buy goods online, make hotel reservations and rent a car: a credit card is not only indispensible when travelling. It can also make your life easier, by providing instant ways to realize unplanned purchases.
A Credit Card is available to natural persons, resident of Curaçao or Bonaire.
- We offer both VISA and MasterCard
- You pay at your convenience locally, via the Internet or abroad
- Unexpected purchases without having to apply for a loan: a credit card can be considered as a small short-term loan
- Girobank charges 15% interest on your outstanding balance, whereasthe market rate is 18% the lowest interest rate on the local market!
- By using your personal pin code, you can obtain a cash advance at all ATM-machines of Girobank and from any Cirrus, Maestro and/or CashNet ATM machine of other banks, on the island as well as worldwide.
- You can check your credit card balance online or via your monthly statements
- Possibility to stretch your credit limit by depositing a cash reserve
- The pay-back period of the debited amount is long (24 months). You can optionally reduce the payback period as it suits you.
How to request a Girobank credit card
-For more information, feel free to contact our Customer Support Center at T. 433 91 30, F.461 1388 or email
-To apply for a Girobank credit card, please visit one of our branches
Please download and review the terms and conditions applicable to our Credit card security program
Download Terms and Conditions