Corporate Savings Account
The secure way to save funds for the future
This is the bank account on which your company can reserve funds for unexpected expenditures or future Investments.
A Corporate Savings Account is available to every company or organization, registered at the local Chamber of Commerce, which holds a Corporate Current Account at Girobank.
A Corporate Savings Account enables companies and organizations to:
- Safely store funds
- Benefit from the buildup of a competitive interest. The interest is based on the company’s monthly minimum savings balance and is paid out per quarter
- Use a debit card on your Savings account. It is also possible to withdraw money from the company’s Savings Account with the debit card of the Corporate Current Account
- Withdraw money from all ATM-machines of Girobank and from any Cirrus, Maestro and/or Cashnet ATM-machine of other banks on the island and abroad
- Make swipe payments at most cashiers on the island
- Make bill and utility payments
- Withdraw funds at all times without prior notification and free from penalty fees
- Make use of our well-secured Gironet to check your balance
- With Gironet you can take care of your banking affairs whenever it suits you, wherever you are
For more information or to request a Corporate Savings Account:
For more information, feel free to contact Corporate Banking at T. 433 91 30, F. 461 13 88 or email